-Masks must be worn at all times when indoors-
Updated: August 8, 2020
Important: Vermont State Mandate on Mask Usage
As of Saturday, August 1, 2020 in the state of Vermont you must wear a mask or cloth facial covering over your nose and mouth any time you are in public spaces, indoors or outdoors, where you come in contact with others from outside your households, especially in congregate settings.
MMSCA has set forth the following safeguards to be followed by all participants, families, and staff while attending MMSCA athletic functions in addition to cleaning procedures before, between, and after sessions in accordance with CDC, VT Dept. of Health, and the VT Board of Education recommendations.
Direct questions, intentions, and plans to: [email protected] or call (802) 253-7704 ext. 2; 4.
MMSCA Covid-19 Policy
- Complete MMSCA’s Weekly Certificate of Compliance form for each attending athlete every week .
- QUARANTINE REQUIREMENTS, before entering MMSCA property after out-of-state travel.
- DO NOT ATTEND, or drop-off if you show symptoms of respiratory illness including;
- Cough, difficulty breathing, fever, aches, chills, muscle pain (unrelated to exercise), headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell
- please call your primary care provider if you suspect any symptoms
- if you are unsure please stay home and contact [email protected]
- DO NOT ATTEND if you have had contact with someone suspected of Covid-19 infection.