-Masks must be worn at all times when indoors-
Updated: September 18, 2020
Important: Vermont State Mandate on Mask Usage
As of Saturday, August 1, 2020 in the state of Vermont you must wear a mask or cloth facial covering over your nose and mouth any time you are in public spaces, indoors or outdoors, where you come in contact with others from outside your households, especially in congregate settings.
MMSCA has set forth the following safeguards to be followed by all participants, families, and staff while attending MMSCA athletic functions in addition to cleaning procedures before and after sessions in accordance with the VT Board of Education recommendations. the CDC, the VT Dept. of Health, and the Agency for Commerce and Community Development.
Questions or Concerns? Email Ben Blakely: [email protected] or call (802) 253-7704 ext. 2; 4.
MMSCA Covid-19 Requirements for Attendance
In order to attend Mt. Mansfield Ski Club & Academy or be present on MMSCA property it is required that you meet and remain in agreement with the three (3) requirements numbered below, at all times.
- Attendance is NOT permissible for instances involving non-eligible cross-state travel (see link below) and/or suspected exposure to COVID-19 within; 14 days prior to participation OR prior to receiving a negative Covid-19 PCR test result result after a 7-day quarantine.
- Monitor your health daily to ensure you and your family members are COVID-19 symptom free.
- Daily Health Monitoring – Prescreening and Attendance Form to be completed on campus
- DO NOT ATTEND, if you or a close contact show symptoms of respiratory illness including; cough, difficulty breathing, fever, aches, chills, muscle pain (unrelated to exercise), headache, sore throat, new less of taste or smell
- Practice prudent behavior while in the community.
- Wear an approved mask; two layers of cloth, N95s, or medical masks are acceptable (buffs are not)
- Frequent hand washing or use of hand sanitizer when soap and water are unavailable
- Maintain a 6’ distance from those outside of your family at all times
- Avoid large gatherings