Spring Training Camp
2021 Dates & Details
May 11 – 21, MMSCA offers an outstanding on-snow training camp in Copper, Colorado for U14 and older athletes. Round this season by re-centering your attention on fundamental skills and setting new goals for the coming year.
This spring training camp includes:
- Academic direction and suppoprt
- Technical freeskiing, slalom, and GS training
- Strength and conditioning, video analysis, and tuning
- Written athletic evaluations
- Private lodging in Copper’s West Village
Training space on Ptarmigan, Copperopolis, and Andy’s Encore. Freeskiing options at Arapahoe Basin, Loveland, and Breckenridge.
Student-athletes and their coaches will lodge in private houses in Copper’s West Village. Meals will be prepared in house. Daily plans include on snow training, academics, and dryland sessions.
Dates: May 11-21
Dates include travel days. Price includes skiing, coaching, lodging, and meals. PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE AIRFARE.Register for the Camp